An Important Message from Miss Maud
We’re all very concerned with the constantly evolving COVID-19 crisis, with each of us doing whatever we can to limit exposure to our family, friends and co-workers.
At Miss Maud, we value the loyalty & trust you have always placed in us, so I wanted to share with you the strong measures we have introduced to mitigate COVID-19 for our Customers & Staff.
Our overall aim is for you to continue to feel safe and confident in enjoying your time with us so we have implemented the following precautionary measures:
At our stores:
- Hand sanitiser at our counter and lounge tills for all customers, please use;
- All cutlery and crockery continues to be thoroughly cleaned, heated & sanitised with detergent/sanitiser (we use this double action product at all times, not just now);
- All tables and chairs are cleaned and sanitised after EVERY customer visit;
- Upgraded sanitising, many times a day, in all customer areas and throughout the store;
- Increased sanitising of the food prep and service areas throughout the day;
- Staff increased the frequency of hand washing; plus
- A temporary hold on personal refillable Keep Cups.
- You can still order Miss Maud deliciousness via our website www.missmaud.com.au;
- Before picking up packaged catering orders, courier drivers sanitise;
Miss Maud Home Delivery (coming soon).
Our HACCP approved Bakehouse has:
- increased the amount of times we sanitise our operation including mist sanitiser throughout our whole bakehouse 4 times a day;
- added extra training to upgrade the already high personal hygiene standards;
- introduced restricted access.
- We have extra hand sanitiser for staff in all areas;
- Upgraded training to ensure safe behaviours - we’ve even had our staff do 20 second hand washing training while singing “Happy Birthday to You” (it takes 20 seconds) to fully understand the time it takes to thoroughly wash our hands correctly – a VERY, VERY IMPORTANT SAFETY MEASURE which we reinforce regularly for all our staff;
- Any staff member who shows any symptoms is not allowed at work until they have a doctor’s written medical clearance.
We are closely monitoring the advice issued by our government agencies (including https://healthywa.wa.gov.au/coronavirus) and will respond swiftly, in the best interests of our Customers and Staff. Our shops remain open, however, you can expect to see some changes to opening hours as we respond to changing needs.
We hope the above will help you feel confident you can continue to enjoy everything you love about Miss Maud.
If you have any questions at all, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org