Exciting Kitchen and Bakehouse positions are available across Miss Maud - at our 18 Pastry Houses and within the Miss Maud Bakehouse.
We are in a fast paced industry where you will be making our beautiful delicious food, but what sets us apart, is that our food is made with passion.
- A keen eye for detail and pride in all you create is essential.
- Energetic and enthusiastic, you remain calm under pressure.
- A team player with a must do attitude!
- Your passion is food... creating, making and tasting.
- You want to learn new skills and techniques to forward your career
- And share your knowledge, experience and know how with your team.
Be a part of the magic of the Miss Maud experience, learn new skills, share your knowledge and be proud of everything that you create.
Kitchen and Trade Positions
|Miss Maud Pastry House||MISS MAUD BAKEHOUSE|
- Kitchen Supervisor
- Kitchen Assistant
- Kitchen Hand
- Pastry Chef
- Pastry Cook
- Pastry Cook Assistant
- Baker's Assistant
- Chef (commercial)
- Kitchen Assistant
As a valued member of our team, you will enjoy:
- Free on the job training
- A Smörgåsbord of development and growth opportunities for your career
- Flexible hours - We understand you want a work/life balance
- Great job security with a company that has stood the test of time
- Competitive wages - because we value your contribution
- A supportive and fun work environment
You'll also enjoy:
- Staff discount on all Miss Maud products.
- 30% discount on your staff lunch during your shift.
- Discounts and member benefits through a number of our corporate partners.
What do our staff say....
I have only been working for the company for a few months. I was honoured that Miss Maud chose myself to be the kitchen supervisor for the brand new Rockingham store.
The support I have received in opening the store from my team and head office has been amazing. Already the company has helped expand my knowledge within the industry as well as encouraged and grown my management skills.
I look forward to coming to work everyday!
I cannot wait to see what the future holds moving forward \
Chontelle - Kitchen Supervisor - Miss Maud Rockingham
Miss Maud is my extended family. At the age of 16 I started an apprenticeship with Miss Maud as a Pastry Cook and haven't looked back since.
Progressing from being an Apprentice, to a Pastry Cook, to a Supervisor, and to Assistant Manager of the Bakehouse. This career has given me the skills and opportunity to work overseas, travel and most importantly, have a fulfilling career with a great bunch of people.
Mike Keating - Operations Bakehouse Manager - Miss Maud Bakehouse
I've always loved the baking and pastry industry and after almost 9 years of learning the ropes, becoming a head baker and then a small bakery manager, I wanted more, I wanted a career. Not just for my working life but for my family and personal life as well. I wanted to find somewhere I could retire in a career I love without limiting the time I spent with my family and friends.
Not really knowing where to start looking, I saw a position advertised at the Miss Maud Bakehouse. I remember walking through the Bakehouse for my interview and seeing all the happy faces, the beautiful product, and the talented tradesmen/women. My mind was made up already. This is where I wanted to be.
I've now been with the Miss Maud family for 3 years. In that time I've advanced into most sections of the Bakehouse and even branched out into dealing with our outlets and our wholesale division, I've spent more time with my family than I ever have and to top it off I've met a lot of fantastic, friendly people and made a lot of extremely good friends. There aren't a lot of people out there who can honestly say they love their career and the company they work for. I'm honoured to be one of those people.
Paul Marrell - Assistant Operations Manager - Miss Maud Bakehouse