At Miss Maud, we offer a "smorgasbord of opportunities" - our approach is designed for all our people to grow and develop.
- You're good with people, a confident team player and always looking to please
- You're enthusiastic and energetic but remain calm under pressure
- You have an inquisitive nature and like to know how and why things are done
- You have a keenness to work hard and new challenges motivate you.
- You LOVE to give great customer service
We support you...
- We will provide ongoing training for your development
- We promote internally wherever possible
- We offer an amazing variety of jobs and a great working environment
- We have developmental roles for career growth
- We support flexible hours for a work life balance
We want you to be ready, so our Participative and Self Management approach ensures you can make the next step.
Team Member Positions
|Miss Maud Pastry House
|MISS MAUD BAKEHOUSE
- Counter Assistant
- Kitchen Assistant
- Wait Person
- Assistant Pastry Cook
- Assistant Bakers
- Kitchen Assistant
- Pick Packer
We achieve our award-winning hospitality by training you in a clear set of procedures and systems. When you join the team, you will be supported by your Manager and our friendly staff who will show you the ropes and get you up to speed.
And should you decide you want to further your hospitality career, we have a number of training and development opportunities across all our stores that you can be considered for.
Our preference has always been to promote from within.... we want you to succeed and will provide you with a supportive environment to achieve this.
As a member of the Miss Maud team, you enjoy many benefits:
- Free on the job training, including Barista Training
- A Smörgåsbord of growth opportunities, including Store Manager training;
- Flexible hours - we understand a work/life balance;
- Great job security from a business that has stood the test of time
- Competitive wages - because we value you!
- A supportive and fun workplace
You'll also enjoy:
- Staff discount on all Miss Maud products.
- 30% discount on your staff lunch during your shift.
- Discounts and member benefits through a number of our corporate partners.
- A fun and active social club, with regular events.
What do our staff say....
Miss Maud has provided me with a really fun opportunity to interact with a wonderful team and I have been able to show that I can handle a lot of different situations. I have learnt very good skills that are actually helpful. I love my team and I love the opportunities I've been given here at Miss Maud.
The biggest thing that keeps me here is that I feel happy and I can develop myself professionally.
Caitlin - Team Leader
Miss Maud Carillon City
I started with Miss Maud as a waitress, but have learnt quickly and following a stint on the counter I have now had the opportunity to work in the Kitchen as a Kitchen Assistant.
It is really fast paced, but I love delivering beautiful food to our customers and our supervisor has taught me so much in a short space of time... I really enjoy the kitchen, and can't thank my Manager enough for giving me the opportunity to learn another area at Miss Maud.
Maddie - Waitress and Kitchen Assistant
Miss Maud Joondalup
What I love about working here is that I've got a role that I can grow into, develop my career.
Everyday I take on new ideas and learn more..... and I have a great team that support me, both at the store, but also at head office... they value my opinion and someone is always just a phone call away if I need them.
I started here when I was studying at Uni, But my manager suggested I should push myself a little further, and I thought, I am doing a job I love, proud of what I do, why not. I'm 22 and have a career and something that I can see me doing for the foreseeable future and still feeling accomplished, with a team I love...
Summa - Trainee 2IC
Miss Maud Cockburn Gateway
Is there really a Miss Maud, and will I see her? Work Hours
Yes, there is a Miss Maud! and she is very hands-on, and you are likely to see her in the kitchen, in the lounge, in the bakehouse...really, she pops up everywhere!
For the full Miss Maud story, click on the History link - you will be joining a company with a great, and interesting, history!
Minimum age requirements
Most locations operate on a roster basis.
We understand you may have other commitments, so we are happy to discuss your availability.
You must be 14 or over to work at Miss Maud.