Welcome to your next career move...
You would already know of our reputation for providing award-winning customer service, serving exceptional coffee, cakes and light meals at our Pastry Houses.
- You're the kind of person who loves a challenge, where no two days are the same.
- You're passionate and proud in all that you do
- "Confident", "dynamic", "focussed" and "organised" are words often used to describe you.
- You radiate enthusiasm and energy to motivate your team
- You're a great communicator who leads by example,
- Results driven, you are always hunting for success
It's most likely you'll have experience in hospitality, thrive working in a fast paced environment and you appreciate being recognised and rewarded for your contribution.
So, we want to talk to you about furthering your career with us, because we think your contribution will make our future....
|Miss Maud Pastry House
|MISS MAUD BAKEHOUSE
- Store Manager
- Second in Charge (2IC)
- Team Leader
- Kitchen Supervisor
- Food Technician
- Pastry Cook Supervisor (Sweet)
- Pastry Cook Supervisor (Savoury)
- Head Baker
Once successful, you will find your previous experience will provide you with a solid starting block for your Miss Maud training.
We support you all the way and promise your training will be a fast-paced, varied, challenging and rewarding.
Training and development is delivered in a number of ways, including practical on the job, leadership forums, workshops and one on one with your supportive management team.
As a valued member of our team, you will enjoy:
- Free on the job training
- A Smörgåsbord of growth opportunities, across differing stores and areas throughout our business
- Flexible hours - we want you to LOVE coming to work but understand you will want a work/life balance;
- Great job security with a company that has stood the test of time
- Competitive wages - because we value your contribution
- A supportive and fun work environment
You'll also enjoy:
- Staff discount on all Miss Maud products.
- 30% discount on your staff lunch during your shift.
- Discounts and member benefits through a number of our corporate partners.
What do our staff say....
I joined Miss Maud from a retail background, mainly because I realised that I like a high pressure, fast paced role... always having something to do and something new to learn.
The training and support I have received has been high impact, for me and the team and has been something I really enjoy passing on. I have loved my time as part of the Miss Maud family, I have been given the opportunity to shine, and that's exactly what I hope to do !!
Emma - Manager Miss Maud Joondalup
No two days are the same here, everyday has its new challenges and new learnings. What I really love is managing a team and running the store, it's a real challenge, but I love seeing my team develop and grow.. It makes me so proud to see the team progress!
Jess - Manager Miss Maud Whitfords City
It feels like Miss Maud has been around forever and there is a reason why... they put their customers first and treat their staff right.
I started with Miss Maud in my first managerial position as a 2IC. In the beginning, I was given thorough training in all the store's areas, Lounge, Counter, Kitchen and the day to day Management of the store, it was quite daunting to take on all this knowledge and responsibility so quickly, but I was supported by my manager and the team at head office.
A few months along, the opportunity arose to become a store manager, I felt confident in my abilities and supported by the whole team, so I progressed to became Store Manager at Innaloo.
Dealing with difficult situations can be tough, but it is so fascinating and rewarding to meet so many regular and new customers. We have a great group of staff at Innaloo which has become like family, everyone gets along and we are all there to support each other.
I am very happy to be at Miss Maud and i look forward to a long and exciting future.
Dylan - Manager Miss Maud Innaloo
Do I Need Relevant Industry Experience? Growth Opportunities
Often, relevant industry experience is preferred to be successful in our management and supervisory roles. However, for some roles, your drive and focus on achieving goals, your high-energy attitude, time management and organisational skills, combined with experience (eg customer service, leadership, achieving goals, rostering and budgeting) will make you an excellent candidate.
We offer a "smorgasbord of opportunities" within our Group, and provide free training, support and development to complement your identified career path.